I'm letting go...

I have one more thing to say about this kyle thing and I will let it go.  In
reality, if someone were to say such vulgar and inappropriate things so
randomly the way Kyle does, there would be some real violence incited.  He
would get his lights punched out.  It is about respect.  All this negativity
will come back to him in some way.  I'm sure of it.  I think he just forgets
that there are human beings posting these messages.  If this is his way to
be "creative", he's not, get a hobby!.  Anyone can curse and say nasty
things.  If his girlfriend and that Samantha chick think his comments are
all great and wonderful, fine.  But other people who are respectful of
others and care about other people's feelings do not think it is all good.
ANYWAY.....*I am now removing all this negativity through interpretive
much better.*   I'm off on my quest to find OTR cd's!
          jason