Re: I'm letting go...

On 8 Nov 99, at 8:32, jason m. wrote:

  If his girlfriend and that Samantha chick think his comments are
> all great and wonderful, fine.  But other people who are respectful of
> others and care about other people's feelings do not think it is all good.

I had a response to this part of Jason's email earlier and I realized I
never sent it to the list...I will put it in a nutshell.  I don't appreciate
being referred to as "Kyle's girlfriend", if you want to refer to me, do
it by name, I have one.  Second of all, if I were Samantha, I would
not appreciate being called "that Samantha chick" either.  Third of
all- I never said how I feel about what Kyle says or does, so don't go
around putting any words in my mouth.  What I feel about what he
does/says is between him and myself.  I am not trying to get into all
this "Kyle is a bastard asshole" shit, what he does on this list is his
personal business and I never said that I either disliked it or
condoned it.  Jason- if you are going to preach respect, practice it.
Finally- I don't think it is any more mature or respectful of you to
write Kyle personal emails saying "Kiss it, Poopy" than it is for Kyle
to write the things he wrote to you.  I will not comment on this issue
again, I am sick of it.  Sarah