poll of the day

hello, dear ones.
here's my question for the day, on a slightly serious, contemplative note.
i know there have been numerous conversations over the years about favorite
otr songs and lyrics, etc., but my question is this:  what song or lyric
most accurately reflects where you're at today, right now?  this has
definitely been a "latter days" day, where i just don't have much left to
say as i watch everyone else dance so gracefully through this darkness
that's choking me a bit today...but at the same time, i'm stretching out for
the hope that i know is there...i really think i'll be ok...

anyone else?

--amy joy