RE: poll of the day

> hello, dear ones.

Hi, Amy.

> here's my question for the day, on a slightly serious, contemplative note.
> i know there have been numerous conversations over the years about
favorite
> otr songs and lyrics, etc., but my question is this:  what song or lyric
> most accurately reflects where you're at today, right now?  this has
> definitely been a "latter days" day, where i just don't have much left to
> say as i watch everyone else dance so gracefully through this darkness
> that's choking me a bit today...but at the same time, i'm stretching out
for
> the hope that i know is there...i really think i'll be ok...
>
> anyone else?

For me, today?  Definitely 'Soon' from the end of Yes' 'Gates Of Delerium'

Actually, all weekend.

(Anderson/Howe)

Soon, oh soon the light,
Pass within and soothe this endless night
And wait here for you,
Our reason to be here.

Soon, oh soon the time,
All we move to gain will reach and calm;
Our heart is open,
Our reason to be here.

Long ago, set into rhyme.
Soon, oh soon the light,