RE: Kyle's rants

[blah blah]
> Actually, according to my OTR radar, we were just on the verge of leaping
> out of the Chasm of Kyleness, but your post just SUCKED US BACK IN!
> AHHHHHHH! The Hive Mind cannot take this constant flux!

The HiveMind is still recovering from the virus it got from me.

> Why is it that people write in to let us know they want to talk about OTR,
> and then talk and talk and talk about Kyle, instead?

Let's talk about Krystyn Wells for a while.

What's your favorite color, and why are you obsessed with eggplants?

> I suppose everyone
> needs to get it out of their system and whatnot, but I wonder at each
person
> that comes along, with noble visions of coming up with *just the right*
> insult to fling at Kyle, the very one that will make him stop.

Nothing short of a hand grenade will make Kyle stop.  I'm just letting you
guys know.

> What, and then we'll have a parade?

Parades suck.   HTH!

> HAND!

That too!

--
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP:  Yes _The Ladder_     (so far, 2 songs that don't blow)