Re: The truth about the "A" list.

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999 00:07:02 EST, you wrote:
>Now I know people here online and
>off, and respect them as individuals. People know me by name and, I have to
>admit, the corset has also been a useful mnemonic device. As well as a great
>visual aid to the Vogel Mojo.

Oh yes. OH YES.

(I'm sweating just thinking about that corset and the ...visual
aid...)

>It's the same as any social situation: we talk to the people we know more
>readily than to those we don't, and we tend to pick up on and discuss things
>that interest us and leave the rest alone.

That's the truth! But there's more to it than that.

>If you don't think people are talking to you, maybe you should talk to them
>more often. You have to start somewhere.

The truth is this, boys and girls:
THERE IS AN "A" LIST. If this is news to you, you're not on it.

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.               http://pharmacy.uc.edu/default.html  (513)-558-3784