RE: I'm letting go...

>, if someone were to say such vulgar and inappropriate things so
>randomly the way Kyle does, there would be some real violence incited.

Hmmm...I think the dumbass is finally getting the point...and its hardly
random, I pick my targets, idiots whom I wouldn't like in real life anyway
and are stupid enough to be goaded to provide me with entertainment, you and
kelvin being two of the group.

>He would get his lights punched out.

Not by you I am afraid,  but you are certainly welcome to try if you think
you will no longer need your arms for the rest of your pathetic life.  Come
on boy, here is the gaunlet,  pick it up like a real man or run away
screaming like the little bitch that you are.

>It is about respect.

It certainly is, but I think I've made it obvious that I have none for you.

kyle

Follow-Ups: References: