Re: This is revolting

Amelia57 at aol_com wrote:

>          you cannot imagine my disappointment when, after rejoicing over the
> political "knowledge" displayed in this list, i realize that most of you
> posting on this subject can't even spell.

here is something to keep in mind. be kind. just cause someone can't spell
doesn't mean that they can't have an opinion. ;-)

> you didn't vote in the last election, please shut up. you may as well not
> exist in any political discussion unless you'll allow us to dig up your
> darkest and ugliest secrets and paste them on the cover of every newspaper in
> the country.

and again. let's be kind. people are allowed to post their opinions. and whether
you agree with them or not they have a right to theirs... and you would be
surprised.

>         if we can't discuss this like adults ( which i assume most of us
> are), in SOBRIETY and without vulgar language, maybe we should stick to the
> brainless subject of music.

whoa. cut to the core huh when someone disagrees? As far as vulgar language you
just have to look past that sometimes with Kyle when you jerk his chain. ;-) and
apparently you MUST be new to the list. becuase *the brainless subject of music*
is obviously something we don't discuss all the time becuase seems to me people
are ALWAYS leaving the list becuase we aren't discussing ONLY OtR. relax. it's
okay. get to know us. you are stepping into relationships that have been around a
long time. and we all have private jokes or stories. stick around and you will
learn of them but when they come up in posts and you don't understand don't
judge. just pass by. but allow all to have their opinions.

amy (romania)