Re: This is revolting

>forget taxes, faggots, and unemployment.

such homophobic language!  i am shocked :P

>how will jobs increase when America can't read and write correctly.

and stop using fragments as complete sentences (see line, heh, if you can't
find it, then...).   yes, how will we ever get jobs that way? we should be
ashamed of ourselves.

>as for the trustworthiness ( or lack thereof ) of this year's
>candidates, lets remember that everyone has skeletons in their closets. if
>you didn't vote in the last election, please shut up. you may as well not
>exist in any political discussion unless you'll allow us to dig up your
>darkest and ugliest secrets and paste them on the cover of every newspaper
in
>the country.

huh, no!  the politicians choose to enter a public forum where all their
personal life is opened to scrutiny.  they are, in fact, giving up part of
their rights to privacy by running for public office.  their skeletons are
fair game to all who choose to look where as mine, as a private citizen,
takes a bit more effort to dig up.  but of course you are welcome to try if
you think you got what it takes to find it.  the good thing about a open
forum like this is that i can discuss political matters regardless of my
voting status.  i may have voted in every election since i was eligible, i
might not.  but that is not important.

>if we can't discuss this like adults ( which i assume most of us
>are), in SOBRIETY and without vulgar language, maybe we should stick to the
>brainless subject of music.

ouch, sobriety, you wound me deeply :)
all my scarring resulting from you and ysobelle,  i might be eligible to
discuss psychological and proctological matters soon under your system.
but here is my take on this.  if you don't want to get down from your
pretentious pseudo-intellectual moral high ground and mixed it up with the
discussion, then stay the FUCK ( especially added for your pleasure) out of
the water.