This is revolting

	wow. i feel a lot of deep-seated bitterness and anguish over the
upcoming election, but i need to say something.
	 you cannot imagine my disappointment when, after rejoicing over the
political "knowledge" displayed in this list, i realize that most of you
posting on this subject can't even spell. i think our campaigns are focused
on the wrong issues. forget taxes, faggots, and unemployment. how will jobs
increase when America can't read and write correctly. lets start from the
ground up.
	as for the trustworthiness ( or lack thereof ) of this year's
candidates, lets remember that everyone has skeletons in their closets. if
you didn't vote in the last election, please shut up. you may as well not
exist in any political discussion unless you'll allow us to dig up your
darkest and ugliest secrets and paste them on the cover of every newspaper in
the country.
	if we can't discuss this like adults ( which i assume most of us
are), in SOBRIETY and without vulgar language, maybe we should stick to the
brainless subject of music.

annie