Re: Re: what's been turning lately

In a message dated 7/6/99 2:28:46 AM, itslizzard at AOL_COM wrote:

>>  > The Judybats _Pain Makes You Beautiful_

Years ago, this album had a single that got some play on 120 Minutes. I'm
afraid I don't remember exactly what it was, only that I really did like it
and almost bought it. Instead of which, I bought Milltown Brothers, the Las,
and This Picture.

Funnily enough, I happened to find a CD of This Picture (A Violent
Impression) a few months ago for a dollar. I decided to rescue it from my
personal obscurity, and I find I'm listening to it constantly now. Even more
interestingly, I wandered into another used CD store and found the band has a
second CD I knew nothing about (City of Sin). I'm very happy. The only
problem is, I have NO idea what happened to the band. I know nada about them.
Anyone else have any clues?