Re: Re: Tantrum Politics

In a message dated 7/6/99 2:33:58 PM, howe.38 at osu_edu wrote:

>expletives?  they seem to get the point across, and i don't have the
>
>pseudo-intellectual aversion to using them just to appear properly urbane.

Nor do you have the manners G-d gave a weasel to keep from needlessly and
gratuitously offending those with whom you share a forum.

>misspellings?  i am  sure there was one or two, but i am quite certain my
>
>posts aren't full of them.  prove me wrong.

"I am sure there _were_ one or two." You're modifying a plural, therefore
"was" is incorrect. Also, it's proper form to capitalise the first letter of
those words beginning your sentences, and "I" when used as a pronoun.

Thank you. Please drive through.