I am back.

and I missed all of you and have enjoyed (mostly)
catching up on all the posts. though now my head
is spinning.

I had a wonderful journey to Italy. first time in
many years that I have had an official *tourist*
vacation, though we did run every time we saw a
tour group, I don't see how anyone would ever want
to travel in one. For all wondering I went to:
Rome, Florence, Naples, Venice, Cinque Terre...
beautiful. My diet consisted of pizza and ice
cream and yes, the ice cream is exquisit (sp)...
that was the cheapest food. :-) camped in a tent
the whole time made it easy to find a place to
stay and you met many new people that way.

um what else to say? have any questions, just
email and ask.

Glad to be home in Romania. :-) no, not home in
the states. that will come in time and I still
expect my party and concert. ;-)

well you should hear from me more now that I am
back and sorry if I post any responses way out of
time...

Amy (romania)