Re: Re: Tantrum Politics

>Nor do you have the manners G-d gave a weasel to keep from needlessly and
>gratuitously offending those with whom you share a forum.

why, thank you, my dear.  coming from you, i'll take that as a compliment.
you say the sweetest things.

as for those with whom i share a forum, if they can't take a joke then fuck
them.  i am long past the stage where i care what most people think of me.

>>misspellings?  i am  sure there was one or two, but i am quite certain my
>
>>posts aren't full of them.  prove me wrong.
>

>"I am sure there _were_ one or two." You're modifying a plural, therefore
>"was" is incorrect. Also, it's proper form to capitalise the first letter
of
>those words beginning your sentences, and "I" when used as a pronoun.

i was modifiying the "one", which is single. there is an "or" between word
one and two, so i used was.   literature degree my ASS.

do you need a dictionary to look up the meaning of "misspellings"?  i sure
didn't see any that you pointed out.
 i am too lazy to capitalize, so get use to it.

problem solving and trouble shooting aren't your strong suits, aren't they?
you obviously can't even  localize, focus and answer a simple question
correctly.