Re: Every 80's song in one story! (no OtR)

john davis wrote:

> ---"Mr. Emery" <cemery at columbus_rr.com> wrote:
>
> > OR most importantly:
> > 'My Adidas'

Awwwwwwwwwww yay-ah... Dang, but that tape brings back some memories...

> i think we're getting to the point when our definitions of the genre
> known as 80's music are starting to differ.
>
> i myself don't conider all music made between 1980 and 1989 to be 80's
>  music, but only that music that has become irrelevant as time has
> progressed. now, of course, that is an equally vague definition, but i
> never said i knew what i was talking about.chris emery will probably
> say something sarcastic here:

You know, you don't need to leap into it, man... ;)>

> john.
>
> np- jon spencer blues explosion, "now i got worry."

And, at the risk of repeating myself, "awwwwwwwwwwwww yay-ah!" "Can you
feel the power of the blues?!"
Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins