cliff notes.

yeah, guys.  believe it or don't, I do abridge and explain me.

um, lessee.

strangers, lovers, amigos all:

of patience.  would love a copy.
of jan's neato music list:  need time to peruse it, and then I should
shake my little optical allusion bank perched atop the toilet tank and
hope there are several upon several quarters in it. (yeah. i coulda
cropped that down)

of the lotsie improv gathering:  damn. you guys wear me out.  especially
you, yz.  (tired flash of teeth)

of otr:  i'm tired of beautiful pieces of heartache.

of anne e:  wanna be there.  could be there.  have to conjure up a magic
pumpkin or something akin to a volvo, at least to get me there.  might
bribe a college kid, but they are stingy and preoccupied with studying.
(another sentance that I could abridge)

of the weekend:  great fun!

of my temperature:  i've got one.  (oh, shit)

um, to shirk off this grey stuff of words:  I will return to life in
approximately six days, after five novels, three midterms, one paper,
and a concert.

lynz. lindsey.  lynenstienerish.