Re: cliff notes.

hi.

>of the lotsie improv gathering:  damn. you guys wear me out.  especially
>you, yz.  (tired flash of teeth)
>
>of anne e:  wanna be there.  could be there.  have to conjure up a magic
>pumpkin or something akin to a volvo, at least to get me there.
>lynz. lindsey.  lynenstienerish.

i used to have a couple of Volvo's.   tell you what.  come to Kent, i'll
have  you drive my saab.   you won't want a volvo anymore.

well, that may be a lie.   i still want a Volvo.   a nice early eighties
245GLT would make me happy.

anybody got one?

i'll trade you some radiohead cd's for  it.

love,
jg