Re: Thanks

Dancing on a volcano, Schmitty <schmitty at ptd_net> said:

>> >GDBD will definitely make my 200 disk changer (man's greatest
>> >invention). Question is- what do I pull out?
>>
>> Hmm...pull out Human League, or that old Roger Waters solo album you
>> never listen to.  Leave in the Jackson 5, _Meddle_, and Men Without
>> Hats.
>
>Who told you about that Roger Waters album? and get your goddamn hands
>off my Human League. No you can't have them!

Which Waters is it?   C'mon...spill it!   _Radio KAOS_?  _Pros &
Cons..._?

>Schmitty
>(all right, you can have the Human League album)

Hey...I don't want it!  I was just making helpful suggestions.  ;-)

And speaking of 80's (in another thread)...
NP: Tears For Fears _The Hurting_

--
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."