Thanks

I am thirty-four years old. I had stopped flubskribing to Rolling Stone
after some 20 years. I had finally convinced myself that I had no idea
what the bands mentioned, were all about. Although my CD collection
continued to grow, I found that I was replacing more worn out albums
then I was buying new music. I was catching less concerts. My interest
in music was declining fast. Friday night cured that. Cowboy Junkies in
Poughkeepsie, NY.

I'm listening to the opening band and thinking WOW! Who's this band I
ask the people to the left of me. "Orion, or something like that." I
quickly move to the front of the stage and I am reborn. I pick up two
CDs right after they go off. I haven't stopped listening. I have that
same feeling as when I heard Astral Weeks for the first time. Aja, Kind
of Blue, Bring the Family, After the Gold Rush, Tim.

Friday night, Over the Rhine made me thirty-four years young.

Question- the Apple Orchard web site is no longer up. Where do I go for
information about the band.

Schmitty