Re: Thanks

Schmitty <schmitty at ptd_net> sez:
>I'm listening to the opening band and thinking WOW! Who's this band I
>ask the people to the left of me. "Orion, or something like that." I
>quickly move to the front of the stage and I am reborn. I pick up two
>CDs right after they go off. I haven't stopped listening. I have that
>same feeling as when I heard Astral Weeks for the first time. Aja, Kind
>of Blue, Bring the Family, After the Gold Rush, Tim.

Wow.    Now I have to ask the obvious question, Schmitty.   Which OTR
albums bring this kind of creme de la creme comparison?

>Question- the Apple Orchard web site is no longer up. Where do I go for
>information about the band.

http://www.overtherhine.com

NP: Jerry Garcia Band live on spinner.com

ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"SHOTGUN QUASI-PERIODIC ISLAMIC MARRIAGE!!!" - Kibo

Follow-Ups: References: