Re: Thanks

Chris Emery wrote:

> Schmitty <schmitty at ptd_net> sez:
> >I'm listening to the opening band and thinking WOW! Who's this band I
> >ask the people to the left of me. "Orion, or something like that." I
> >quickly move to the front of the stage and I am reborn. I pick up two
> >CDs right after they go off. I haven't stopped listening. I have that
> >same feeling as when I heard Astral Weeks for the first time. Aja, Kind
> >of Blue, Bring the Family, After the Gold Rush, Tim.
>
> Wow.    Now I have to ask the obvious question, Schmitty.   Which OTR
> albums bring this kind of creme de la creme comparison?

I had no idea who OtR were until that night. At the table they had set
up, I grabbed GDBD with Poughkeepsie (being as that's where I saw them).
Any other listies see them there? I also picked up the Xmas album
although I haven't taken GDBD out of the changer in order to give it a
chance.

GDBD will definitely make my 200 disk changer (man's greatest
invention). Question is- what do I pull out?

Schmitty

Follow-Ups: References: