Re: Thanks

Dancing on a volcano, Schmitty <schmitty at ptd_net> said:

>> Wow.    Now I have to ask the obvious question, Schmitty.   Which OTR
>> albums bring this kind of creme de la creme comparison?
>
>I had no idea who OtR were until that night. At the table they had set
>up, I grabbed GDBD with Poughkeepsie (being as that's where I saw them).
>Any other listies see them there? I also picked up the Xmas album
>although I haven't taken GDBD out of the changer in order to give it a
>chance.

Wow, and just think...those are two of the weaker albums!  ;-)

>GDBD will definitely make my 200 disk changer (man's greatest
>invention). Question is- what do I pull out?

Hmm...pull out Human League, or that old Roger Waters solo album you
never listen to.  Leave in the Jackson 5, _Meddle_, and Men Without
Hats.

'Cause you never know when you might need the 'Safety Dance'.

Chris

NP: Dixie Dregs 'Calcutta'

--
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."

Follow-Ups: References: