Re: Flyin' High - OtR Concert Review

>Customs?   To go to Winnipeg?   Methinks not.

They stop you at the boarder in your car and they want to see
identification, etc.  We had trouble the last time we went because we had a
friend from India with us and even though he had all the right papers with
him, they wanted him to go into a little office off to the side and get all
check out or whatever they did.

>Is anyone else hearing TMBG's 'Rhythm Section Want Ad' right about
>now?

No.  But do you have their new album?  The last one we have is Apollo 18.
Are we way far behind?

Follow-Ups: References: