Re: Flyin' High - OtR Concert Review

Amy Watson <alwatson at kent_edu> sez:
>At 10:13 AM 9/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>I must admit that it was a little odd, but I'm not sure what may have
>>been all the reasoning behind it.  Maybe it was a customs thing,
>
>That was my first thought, he seems to have a lot of visa troubles.

Brian?   Never heard of him having visa troubles.    From Candace's
report, it sounded to me like it was planned leaving him behind, not a
leave-the-drummer-at-the-border kinda thing.

>Karin does have a beautiful voice, talking or singing, but when she talks
>during a show I always have a hard time hearing all of it and I catch
>aboput half of what she's saying - her voice is soft and low.  Lovely.

Which makes it all the more wonderful when you can corner her after a
show for a few minutes.   Regular conversation comes out of Karin like
music.

--NP: Rush - _Roll The Bones_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"When I want your opinion you won't be able to sit down for a week."
	- Nenslo in alt.slack