RE: Flyin' High - OtR Concert Review

At 10:13 AM 9/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I must admit that it was a little odd, but I'm not sure what may have
>been all the reasoning behind it.  Maybe it was a customs thing,

That was my first thought, he seems to have a lot of visa troubles.

>Maybe it had nothing to do with money and that's just what I *thought*
>she said...

Karin does have a beautiful voice, talking or singing, but when she talks
during a show I always have a hard time hearing all of it and I catch
aboput half of what she's saying - her voice is soft and low.  Lovely.

Amy

Follow-Ups: References: