Re: Flyin' High - OtR Concert Review

Amy Watson <alwatson at kent_edu> sez:
>>Customs?   To go to Winnipeg?   Methinks not.
>
>They stop you at the boarder in your car and they want to see
>identification, etc.  We had trouble the last time we went because we had a
>friend from India with us and even though he had all the right papers with
>him, they wanted him to go into a little office off to the side and get all
>check out or whatever they did.

Strange.   The dozen or so times that I have crossed into the Great
Unknown North, it's been a drive-through type thing.   You know, the
old bored clerk routine:  "Anything to declare?"  "business or
pleasure?"

>>Is anyone else hearing TMBG's 'Rhythm Section Want Ad' right about
>>now?
>>
>No.  But do you have their new album?  The last one we have is Apollo 18.
>Are we way far behind?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you're waay behind.

1992 - Apollo 18
1994 - John Henry
1996 - Factory Showroom
1997 - Then: The Earlier Years
1998 - Severe Tire Damage

--NP: Jackie McLean - _Let Freedom Ring_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"When I want your opinion you won't be able to sit down for a week."
	- Nenslo in alt.slack