RE: Flyin' High - OtR Concert Review

| In a message dated Tue, 1 Sep 1998 21:22:16 EDT Kendrickjd at aol_com
| writes:

| ummmmmm  anyone else think this is a little weird?
| why would they leave brian behind?
| i am not saying any set would be better than the other.  i am just
| wondering whys they would leave their drummer behind.
| was this just for this show or for many future shows?

I must admit that it was a little odd, but I'm not sure what may have
been all the reasoning behind it.  Maybe it was a customs thing, maybe
there's a lot more to it, maybe it's nothing...obviously I don't know.
Maybe it had nothing to do with money and that's just what I *thought*
she said...maybe it really had to do with his mommy (that was a joke).
Whatever it was, it included both Brian and Wade, so I don't think it
was just a Brian thing.  The one point which is valid to make is that
Terri and Jack fit better with the Junkies than Brian or Wade would
have.  Brian and Wade would have been "extra" yet Terri and Jack (Terri
more so than Jack) can be thought of as part of the whole.  I'm thinking
mainly as far as politics in the music industry go...who knows what kind
of complications they may or may not have had.  Don't jump to too many
conclusions yet...Brian is still in the band and Wade, well, Wade hasn't
been in it for long anyway.

Candace