Re: no Brian?

TWG2327 at aol_com sez:
>That is wierd they would leave Brian behind! I thought it was strange that I
>saw him at the MONK/MIKE HELM show on saturday the 29th.

*raises eyebrow*    That's *odd*.   Where did Monk play on the 29th?

>I thought maybe the Junkies thing was over with already.

They (OTR) seem to be releasing dates on a need-to-know basis.

--NP: Cat Stevens - _Greatest Hits_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
God, grant me SERENITY to deal with problems I can't change,
COURAGE to face the challenges of all other problems and
WISDOM to hide the bodies of those who fuck with me.