Re: Flyin' High - OtR Concert Review

Candace Elder <CElder at providence_mb.ca> sez:
>I must admit that it was a little odd, but I'm not sure what may have
>been all the reasoning behind it.  Maybe it was a customs thing,

Customs?   To go to Winnipeg?   Methinks not.

>maybe there's a lot more to it, maybe it's nothing...obviously I don't know.
>Maybe it had nothing to do with money and that's just what I *thought*
>she said...maybe it really had to do with his mommy (that was a joke).
>Whatever it was, it included both Brian and Wade, so I don't think it
>was just a Brian thing.

Is anyone else hearing TMBG's 'Rhythm Section Want Ad' right about
now?

[...]
>of complications they may or may not have had.  Don't jump to too many
>conclusions yet...Brian is still in the band and Wade, well, Wade hasn't
>been in it for long anyway.

I was under the impression that Wade was still officially a fill-in.
Has the band said anything more on this subject?

--NP: Queen - _A Night At The Opera_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
God, grant me SERENITY to deal with problems I can't change,
COURAGE to face the challenges of all other problems and
WISDOM to hide the bodies of those who fuck with me.

Follow-Ups: References: