Re: Flyin' High - OtR Concert Review (long)

In a message dated 9/2/98 11:13:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
CElder at providence_mb.ca writes:

> They were very personable...at least Karin was.  Does Linford ever talk
>  during shows?  Karin did quite a bit of talking, she's got a great
>  talking voice.

Does anyone besides me find this odd?  Both times I've seen OtR I've been
quite upset to see that the band wasn't very personable at all.  Karin was the
only one who spoke, and even that was very little.  As for her speaking voice,
I'm sure it's wonderful, but I was never able to understand her.  I'm glad to
hear they've improved in their report with their audience, though.

NP:  Julian Cope  _My Nation Underground_  (you're right, JG......this is
*very* poppy)
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka