Re: (and birthday presents and guitar chords)

maestro cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) writes:

>I think you're the last one to get those, Binky.    They're the same
>chords as 75% of GDBD.   ;-)

aw, hell. all of rock n' roll is the same three chords anyway...

hey, while i'm at it, then, and since my musical talents aren't as
refined as yours, mr. e, do you know the chords to "Grey Monologue?"

>Artificial Intelligence in no match for Natural Stupidity

um, don't you mean Artificial Intelligence *IS* no match for Natural
Stupidity?

i guess it comes more naturally for some than for others.... ;{p}

bink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]