(and birthday presents and guitar chords)

sporting a little ropeburn, cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) writes:

>Hey...no need for the trunk.   If you're taking me to be tied up by
>Denise, I'll willingly hop in the car of my own volition.

LOL okay then, then there's defiitely room in the passenger seat!

>>>Oooo....threat or promise???  :-)
>>
>>yes.  ;{)}
>
>You guys are such teases.

What, ME?! ;{)}

oh, hey, i figured out the chords to Etcetera Whatever the other day.
wonderful song!  if anyone is desirous to know them, just let me know!

bink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: