Re: Re: eve/gdbd (and birthday presents)

>Well, I don't think chris would allow me to tie him up.

OK then, leave that too me.....*evil grin*

>I don't know if I could find a
box big enough to stuff him, and air holes are a pain to cut into them.

Hmmm...good point. Ok then, knock him out and throw him in the trunk..thanks.

>you're bound (pun intended) to
be in for several surprises!
Oooo....threat or promise???  :-)

Of course I plan on going to the show seeing as it's going to be in me own
town, and of course also, Stef will be there.  And maybe a few non-listies
also....trying to convert 'em..lol.

Smooshed in a nutshell...
DeniseR