Re: Re: eve/gdbd (and birthday presents) (no OTR)

>>>Oooo....threat or promise???  :-)
>>
>>yes.  ;{)}
>
>You guys are such teases.

I try...

>>well, my trunk's a little small, but i suppose i might be able to squish
>him in if i folded him in half....  come to think of it, i have actually
>ridden in a toyota trunk which was rather comfortable....

>Hey...no need for the trunk.   If you're taking me to be tied up by
Denise, I'll willingly hop in the car of my own volition.

What if I was just tying you up to get money from you or leave you for dead?
Chris sweetie..you really should find out all the details before you go hoping
into cars to get tied up.  One of these days you're going to end up in trouble
and then where would we listies be w/o our dear Chris??(;->

Swimming with the gators,
DeniseR