Re: eve/gdbd

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998 20:52:57 GMT cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) writes:

(Melissa says)>>>What's everyone's thing with the _Besides_ 'Bothered'
anyway?  ;-)

>I agree that they are both good, but different, but I have to disagree
>about the vocals.  I find the vocals on the _Besides_ version much
>more laconic and lifeless than the original.   I also find that the
>bass is much more expressive than the piano.   I think RickBinky  hit
>the nail on the head (for once) when he suggested they were really two
>different songs.

You mean I finally got something *right*?! Wooo Hoooooo!!! ;{)}

maybe if they had used an accordian instead of a piano it'd have a
*really* different feel!  (Shutup, bink, don't waste a good thing!)

OW!  (given response to everyone who wants to shoot me now) ;{)}

bink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: