Re: Re: eve/gdbd

Leaving a trail of cookie crumbs and wet footprints, Lisa Walker
<walkerl at cray_com> said:
>> so here's an open question... i wanna throw together an "anthology" of
>> OtR for good ol' Susie.  i've got copies of everything-save rare bootlegs
>> or obscure recordings- so what suggestions do you guys have for me to put
>> onto the tape?
>
>I think that Latter Days, Rhapsodie, and Bothered (I tend to favor the
>Besides version) are musts for the slower side of things.

Drop LD, add 'I've Been Slipping' or 'Gentle Wounds'.

What's everyone's thing with the _Besides_ 'Bothered' anyway?  ;-)

>These should,
>of course, be balanced with some more rocking tunes like the live
>version of "If I'm Drowning", a dash of the avant-garde with "Jack's
>Valentine" and then a hint of blues with "My Love is a Fever." I kind of
>like the instrumentals, too ("Willoughby", et. al.).

Have to have 'Fly Dance' and 'How Does If Feel' + Reprise.   As far as
instrumentals, I'd go with 'Little Genius'

>Just some suggestions.

And some from me as well.

>Half a world away and finally back on the list!!

Welcome back, Lisa!

--NP: Over The Rhine - _Patience_ (IRS)
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo!