Re: eve/gdbd

Chris Emery wrote:

> Drop LD, add 'I've Been Slipping' or 'Gentle Wounds'.

I'll grant you those are good, but I'm still holding on to LD.
Alright then, what about Like a Radio? Can we both agree on that? ;)

> What's everyone's thing with the _Besides_ 'Bothered' anyway?  ;-)

I really think the piano adds a lot to it. Can't explain it, but it's
one of my favorites. Am I the only one???

> Have to have 'Fly Dance'

good call!

  As far as
> instrumentals, I'd go with 'Little Genius'

I've Been Listening to Patience at work and I was thinking about that
song as well. It's always been one of my favorites from the album. I'm
glad someone else likes it too.

> Welcome back, Lisa!

Thanks, Chris, I missed ya!

> --NP: Over The Rhine - _Patience_ (IRS)