Re: eve/gdbd

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998 11:00:30 -0500 Lisa Walker <walkerl at cray_com> writes:

>I'll grant you those are good, but I'm still holding on to LD.
>Alright then, what about Like a Radio? Can we both agree on that? ;)

Good for you!  It's one of my favourites, actually, probably to the
shigrin of half the list.  Tough tomatoes! ;{)}

>> What's everyone's thing with the _Besides_ 'Bothered' anyway?  ;-)
>
>I really think the piano adds a lot to it. Can't explain it, but it's
>one of my favorites. Am I the only one???

I like the Besides version, too.   You're not alone.  I like the piano
part on it for the same unexplainable reason.  But I also like the Eve
version, as well.  On Eve, it is very haunting and beautiful.  But on
Besides it is very pretty and quaint.  I love both versions, although it
almost seems as if they are totally separate songs.  Eve version rips my
heart out and Besides puts it back in again... I think I prefer Eve
version on MWF and Besides version T Th S.  On Sunday, I rest.  Oh, today
is Friday.

bink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]