cstone

So...how many listies are going to be at cornerstone next week?  If many
(any?), are we going to have some sort of listie-meeting?  When/where?

Shameless plug:  Anyone who is going to cstone...has to go listen to beki
hemingway, on saturday on the cornerstone magazine stage (and after her show,
of course go run to the gallery for otr), ya hear?  For that matter, you can
go visit her booth and buy stuff and perhaps meet me working there.  :-)

--rachel.