Re: eve/gdbd

> What's everyone's thing with the _Besides_ 'Bothered' anyway?  ;-)

Personally, i love both versions.  I heard the _besides_ version first, so i'm
a bit more used to it.  And i adore linford's piano playing, so that version
is just wonderful.  But at the same time, nothing can compare to listening to
the _eve_ version in a dark room with the volume way up.  Dang, that thing can
be *powerful*.  So i won't even try to take sides.  I love 'em both.

--rachel.