Re: eve/gdbd

Rick Callender wrote:

> so here's an open question... i wanna throw together an "anthology" of
> OtR for good ol' Susie.  i've got copies of everything-save rare bootlegs
> or obscure recordings- so what suggestions do you guys have for me to put
> onto the tape?

I think that Latter Days, Rhapsodie, and Bothered (I tend to favor the
Besides version) are musts for the slower side of things. These should,
of course, be balanced with some more rocking tunes like the live
version of "If I'm Drowning", a dash of the avant-garde with "Jack's
Valentine" and then a hint of blues with "My Love is a Fever." I kind of
like the instrumentals, too ("Willoughby", et. al.).

Just some suggestions.

> Ta,
>
> bink

Half a world away and finally back on the list!!

Lisa Walker

Follow-Ups: References: