I am the resurrection [no Jesus content]

Wow, back from the grave its soon-to-be-wed-Ed!

Hi folks, arguing again I see. Petty I didn't get to read all this stuff
as I've broken into part of the University to get on this thing (my son
is running riot at the moment!)

Its a pitty Mikes not around any more I certainly didn't see that one
coming. But as long as the band are still plodding along I'm happy.

How are you Scot freaks feeling? Victorious in defeat as far as the world
cup goes again, nevermind.

I'll be sure to send that wedding pix in just as soon as, well, I get
married. By the way only four weeks unemployed and I've got a job selling
insurance and a 2:1 in my degree.

Somebody drop me a line and tell me of recent heated debates...

Blessings,

Ed