Re: A newbie

Chris Emery and Hubert Jakobs discussed:

>>guitar by Ric here. Also 'Dead Weight' is a strong tune.

>'Dead Weight' is one of the few I consider yawners in the OTR catalog.
'>Falling(DoaT)' is another.

i LOVE dead weight... great lyrics. and again, like the e-bow lines ric
plays on 'latter days', i love the suble notes he plays on this tune as
well. great atmosphere, imo...

>>   My experience with OTR is that you can listen to them as much as
you
>want and you never get enough (it's pretty rare).

>Again, I agree completely.   They're one of the select few bands I can
>listen to all the time.  King Crimson is another.

yep... i think that's why all of us are on the list. i can listen to OtR
two or three times a day and not get tired of it. i'm not too sure about
King Crimson, tho...  ;-)

>>   So, here's a little question (more to the band), Would a live CD be

>>possible?

>I'm planning on making one for myself from ROIOs in my personal
>collection.

me too... CD burners are especially nice for doing things like this  ;-)

i've burned a few 'compilation' OtR discs for myself (one for mellow,
one for not-so-mellow, etc...).   you won't find me asking Linford to
sign any of my  personal "limited edition" OtR discs, tho...

good day to all,
eric.

NP: OtR - quiet music should be played loud  (eric's OtR dream setlist
disc )
--

**  quiet music should be played loud  **

http://www.kconline.com/eschumacher/OtR/

Follow-Ups: References: