A newbie

Hi! This is probably what you can call me on this list (although I have
received the announcement list at least for a year). My name is Hubert
and I am from Estonia, Europe. I have been a fan of OTR for several
years now, have all their albums, and as I am working on Christian
radio, I play their music almost every time on my weekly live show. Last
year I had the privilege to be at the Cornerstone festival and see OTR
for the first time live (twice) and to chat with Karen and Linford. I
invited them to come to play in Estonia (they have been in Finland,
which is our neighbour), but they haven't come yet :-(. I have a
question to you, listmembers, who probably are pretty well informed: I
bought last summer the Besides CD and became thus a Rhinelander. But I
haven't got any 'limited edition photograph' nor the 'four editions of
'The Northern Spy''. Has anybody else got them? I am not complaining,
because the CD alone was worth it all, but on the other hand, I don't
wanna be without any OTR stuff I could get. Please let me know.

Greetings to everybody
Hubert