Re: A newbie

Leaving a trail of cookie crumbs and wet footprints, Hubert Jakobs
<hubjak at online_ee> said:
>Hi! This is probably what you can call me on this list (although I have
>received the announcement list at least for a year). My name is Hubert
>and I am from Estonia, Europe.

<everyone>   Hi, Hubert!

>I have a
>question to you, listmembers, who probably are pretty well informed: I
>bought last summer the Besides CD and became thus a Rhinelander. But I
>haven't got any 'limited edition photograph' nor the 'four editions of
>'The Northern Spy''. Has anybody else got them? I am not complaining,
>because the CD alone was worth it all, but on the other hand, I don't
>wanna be without any OTR stuff I could get. Please let me know.

I don't know about any 'limited edition photograph'.   I didn't get
anything like that.    Does anyone know if this is the wedding photo
I've heard talked about?

As far as the Northern Spy, the 2nd one just came out this past month.
Have you gotten the first one?    I'm guessing yours will take a
little longer to arrive, since you're in Europe.

What's your favorite part of _Besides_?

--NP: Orbital - _Orbital 2_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"What's the point of a strap-on?  Why not just date
 a guy with breasts?"
--Jeff Myers, on the topic of lesbian sex

Follow-Ups: References: