Re: A newbie

Chris Emery wrote:

> As far as the Northern Spy, the 2nd one just came out this past month.
> Have you gotten the first one?

Yes, I got the 1st one when I bought 'Besides'.

> What's your favorite part of _Besides_?

A tough question. I love actually the whole album. "Miles" is such a
touching song, one of my all time OTR favourites (oh I love that
mellotron sound), "If I'm Drowning" is powerful, I have played it at
least 10 times on my radio shows, although it's 13:15 long (I also love
the video segment from Flevo Totaal on 'Serpents and Gloves'),
'Bothered' is here much nicer than as a hidden track on 'Eve', more
close to the live version I heard last summer at Cornerstone (I would
love to get a double live album by OTR, like the one Iona released last
year). That's why also the live version of 'My Love is a Fever' is more
to my liking than the studio version (although I love it, too). Great
guitar by Ric here. Also 'Dead Weight' is a strong tune.
   My experience with OTR is that you can listen to them as much as you
want and you never get enough (it's pretty rare).

   So, here's a little question (more to the band), Would a live CD be
possible?

Best regards to everybody
Hubert

Follow-Ups: References: