Re: A newbie

Newbie, Hubert Jakobs, was spotted in Flander's fields and babbling:

> My experience with OTR is that you can listen to them as much as you
> want and you never get enough (it's pretty rare).

Isn't amazing that you can make this statement and have people agree
with you?  I agree completely.  It would be easy to build a case for
subliminal messaging in their music--or what's the old term?
Sympathetic Vibration???

And Jeff speculated about the number of wedding photos mailed out. I can
attest that the number was 500.  I remember because I am number 4?? and
I was one of the lucky ones.  However, I don't know how this figures in,
but the guy at the table in front of me at the first Roundup told me he
got two!  does that mean there were 501, or did one of the first 500 to
join miss out?

Peace and incense,
Mark