Re: any body listen to DR. JUDY tonight?!?!?!?!?!?!? ;>

Chris Emery wrote:

> >> ***Today is ToriDay!***
> >
> >Meaning... I didn't listen to any Tori today. I read an article about her
> >last night, though. Does that count? Is it just ToriDay in ChrisLand?
>
> I think ToriDay falls on a different day in your time zone.  HTH

Ah. Gotcha...

> Today is an amalgam of Genesis and King Crimson, with Zappa and
> Fripp/Eno thrown in for good measure.

It's pretty much been Pumpkins all over the place here for the past week and
a half or so...

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner

...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins