Re: any body listen to DR. JUDY tonight?!?!?!?!?!?!? ;>

Dancing in the rain, "Snoop Duggy Dug" <snoop_duggy_dug at hotmail_com>
said:

>my ass was on that dr. judy show tonight!  ha ha ha!  big jude said i
>was "a good lover" and "a whole wallop of laughs"  ha ha.  i was "such a
>good lover," that she had me take some quiz thang.

How did she determine you were a good lover?   Did you have to whip it
out?

>ha ha.  needless to
>say  ;>  i passed--with flying colors.  ha ha.  i won a "kinky toy" (to
>add to my collection, of course  ;>  ).

Remind me to tell you about my friend with the dildo candelabra
sometime.
***Today is ToriDay!***
--NP: Tori Amos - _Crucify_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Good health is merely the slowest possible
       rate at which one can die."

Follow-Ups: References: