Re: any body listen to DR. JUDY tonight?!?!?!?!?!?!? ;>

Chris's Funky Good Time wrote:

> Dancing in the rain, "Snoop Duggy Dug" <snoop_duggy_dug at hotmail_com>
> said:
>
> >my ass was on that dr. judy show tonight!  ha ha ha!  big jude said i
> >was "a good lover" and "a whole wallop of laughs"  ha ha.  i was "such a
> >good lover," that she had me take some quiz thang.
>
> How did she determine you were a good lover?   Did you have to whip it
> out?

Whoa, boy... get out your hip waders, it's gettin' deep in here...

> >ha ha.  needless to
> >say  ;>  i passed--with flying colors.  ha ha.  i won a "kinky toy" (to
> >add to my collection, of course  ;>  ).
>
> Remind me to tell you about my friend with the dildo candelabra
> sometime.

Um, no.

> ***Today is ToriDay!***

Meaning... I didn't listen to any Tori today. I read an article about her
last night, though. Does that count? Is it just ToriDay in ChrisLand?

> --NP: Tori Amos - _Crucify_

np: the washer in the other room doing my darks...

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner

...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins

Follow-Ups: References: